Many materials, such as tin cans, clothespins, and clothes hangers are recyclable. To reduce this, try this DIY that can reuse all three of these items and make your living room look amazing.
1. Tin Can
3. Decorating items (i.e. construction paper, markers, ribbons)
6. Clothes hanger
1. Decorate the tin can as you please.
2. Glue the string to the back of the can
3. Attach the string to the clothes pin.
4. Attach the clothespin to the hanger.
5. Place the candle in the tin can.
Repeat these steps with multiple tin cans to make a beautiful decoration!