Got extra plastic tubs and pipes? You can turn it into a useful storage container! Keep reading to see how.
-4 plastic pipes (any length depending on how many layers you want)
-At least 3 plastic bin of the same shape
- Lay one bin on the floor. Get the superglue ready.
- Put one plastic pipe in a vertical position.
- Make sure it's touching the ground, then superglue it onto a side of the plastic bin.
- Do the same with the other pipes.
- Slide the second box in from the top of the structure.
- Superglue the pipes to the sides of it too.
- After you're done, make sure it's stable. Reinforce the glue that isn't strong.
Enjoy your new cupboards!