Have extra K-cups from all that coffee? What bin do they go in?
Wait. Instead of throwing them away, think about what you can do with them. Do you enjoy shooting marshmallows at your friends? Well, here's something cool you can do with your k-cups.
1. Relatively larger k-cups (or normal plastic cups)
3. Mini marshmallows (or a small object)
1. Cut off the bottom part of the K-cup or plastic cup.
2. Tie a knot at the end of the balloon and cut off the bottom part (opposite the knot)
3. Stretch the balloon over the end of the cup.
4. Put the marshmallow inside the cup on the knotted center.
5. Aim the cup away from you and pull the balloon knot. Let go, and watch the marshmallow fly!