Shampoo Bottles: Trash
Do you have any old shampoo bottles lying around? Instead of throwing it in the trash, you can use this DIY idea to keep your phones in a safe place and to help the environment.
1) A bottle (not plastic; must be larger than your phone)
3) Decorating items (i.e. markers, etc.)
4) Construction paper
5) A phone (or object needed to be held)
1) Thoroughly clean and air dry the bottle.
2) Measure the height of the phone against the bottle.
3) Mark the height and cut around the bottle.
4) Cut along the line.
5) Using the construction paper, cover the bottle.
6) Decorate as you desire